The Infectious Disease Clinic provides diagnosis and treatment of all infectious diseases in children, ranging from infections in the bloodstream (septicemia), meningitis and pneumonia to acquired immunodeficiency syndrome from the HIV virus. Our clinic offers both inpatient and outpatient care.
- Diagnosis and treatment of infectious diseases, including those that are complex or rare
- Assessment of patients who are always sick or have fever from an unknown cause
- Care for patients who are resistant to medication or have not recovered after treatment
- Care and monitoring of patients with immunodeficiency disorder
- Care for patients with surgical infection and patients in the critical care unit
- Recommendations regarding vaccinations and their side effects