7 Days of Happiness - Elite Delivery Package
Available only at Samitivej Srinakarin Hospital
Elite Delivery Package 299,000 THB
Receive a free TytoCare device
- TytoCare device kit with all accessories (TytoHome device, stethoscope adapter, otoscope adapter, tongue depressor adapter, 4 reusable tongue depressors for children and adults, 10 ear caps for children and adults, USB charging cable, mobile docking station, manual and safety guide)
- Free first year subscription (valued at THB 2,000). (Subscription fees start from the second year at a price of THB 2,000 per year)
- 12-month warranty
Elite Delivery program patients will receive the following:
- Celebratory decorations in the post-partum room, including a set of balloons to welcome your little one.
- Dietary care designed for new mothers, including a personal nutritionist for the duration of your 7-day stay.
- A TytoCare health examination device connected to the Samitivej Virtual Hospital, which enables doctors to access your examination information during teleconsultations which are available 24 hours a day; ten free 15-minute consultations are included.
- Down syndrome risk screening, meeting the Pediatric Society of Thailand’s newborn screening standards.
- Immunity strengthening services:
– “Future smart kid” basic vaccine package (up to 15 months of age; includes doctor’s fees and outpatient service fees)
– Influenza vaccines for the whole family (up to 5 family members; includes doctor fees and hospital service fees)
- One set of “Elite Mother and Baby” clothes for the return home.
- 15 bottles of “Milk Mom” organic breast milk booster, with three flavors to choose from (cranberry, honey, or date with pomegranate and cranberry).
- A professional photography session including 5 baby poses, and one framed baby photograph (size 20” x 30”).
- A unique, soft blanket made from Spanish silk and muslin, exclusive to Samitivej Hospital through our partnership with Sofflin.
- Sending you and your little one home with a precious goodbye moment.
- Jet Peel service to infuse the post-partum mother’s skin with oxygen (service available at the Samitivej Esthetics Institute).