If perfection in life, whether for work, money or family, is measured with a score of 100, what score would you give your health?
The Health Race program has been designed to help you unlock the secrets to a long and healthy life by challenging yourself in various ways. You can reach your potential and break some long standing personal records by asking yourself,“Could my health be better?”
What is the Health Race program and why is it so important?
The Health Race program is a comprehensive healthcare program designed to help you break your own personal records which, in addition to detailing how best to make the most of your body, can improve the way you care for your long-term health. Our program can help you achieve these goals with what we call your personal “Health Companion,” who supports four key aspects to help you maintain great health. Your progress is monitored throughout the program to ensure you gain confidence in your abilities. It can also be regarded as a personalized program specially designed to suit your unique needs, allowing you to choose your own route toward achieving your set goals.
For those who have already undergone an annual health check-up but are only interested in healthcare, you can still participate in this health care program without having to undergo another examination.
Getting healthier with the 4 types of wellbeing
What are the 4 types of wellbeing?
The 4 types of wellbeing are the principle guidelines of our Health Race program: physical wellbeing, dietary wellbeing, emotional wellbeing, and sleep wellbeing. We believe that these aspects can help you achieve the targets you have identified with your Health Companion. Achieving better holistic health in your own way is not difficult.
- Physical wellbeing: personalized fitness care for sustainable good health. This includes assessment of cardiac readiness and physical fitness before exercising, body composition measurement, and an ongoing exercise plan.
- Dietary wellbeing: dietary care specific to you to ensure good health while regulating your body weight. Your nutrition plan will be designed based on advice from our experienced dieticians.
- Emotional wellbeing: emotional and mental care by a team of specialized doctors to assess how stress affects your daily life.
- Sleep wellbeing: care for your sleep problems, such as insomnia, poor sleep quality, or snoring. Appropriate treatments can target the sleep problems you are facing, such as a sleep apnea test (sleep test), acupuncture, etc.
Which groups are suited to this program?
- People who place the utmost importance on their health.
- People who are interested in holistic health care.
- People who want to take care of their health with expert supervision.
- People who are interested in a personalized healthcare program.
- People undergoing an annual health check-up who are looking for ongoing consultations and health care. This is especially important for those who have had irregularities detected during check-up and for whom medical staff have recommended lifestyle modifications before symptoms become so serious as to require lifelong medication.
To consult a nurse or request information about the Health Race program, please click here to drop your contact information and a health companion (nurse) will contact you within 24 hours.