- M.D., Faculty of Medicine Siriraj Hospital, Mahidol University, 1977
- Certificate of Fellowship in Clinical Neuro-Otology, 1989
- Certificate of Training in the Rehabilitation Program, The National Rehabilitation Center for the Di
- Certificate of Training in Otolaryngology, Tel Aviv University, Israel, 1994.
- Visiting Doctor at the Department of Otolaryngology, Vanderbilt University, USA, 1983.
- Diploma of Thai Board of Otorhinolaryngology, 1980
- BBA., Sukhothai Thammathirat Open University, 1988
- Master of Science in Audiological Medicine, University of Manchester, UK
- Certificate of Hospital Management, 2001.