- Cosmetic surgery, botox injections, filler injections, fine thread lifting or laser treatments are all methods that are currently used to slow down skin ageing and reduce wrinkles. However, for those who are afraid of needles, pain or going under the knife for surgery, such procedures may be off limits.
- “Ultralift” utilizes high-intensity focused ultrasound technology to lift the skin and reduce skin sagging. The procedure is relatively painless and does not cause long-lasting skin redness, meaning that once completed, patients may apply makeup or carry out everyday activities straight away.
- The effects of an Ultralift procedure become clear around 2-3 weeks after the treatment, and the lift provided with this method lasts about a year.
It would be difficult to find a woman who wouldn’t want a V-shaped face if the possibility of having one was presented to her. Hence, the more innovations we have, the more we want to try them. Yet, there are so many beauty treatments out there that it is easy to become dazed and confused when deciding which one may be best for us. However, there is now a new and innovative technique that has been designed to offer a V-shaped face without the pain of surgery.
There are numerous environmental factors that leave their mark on our skin, as well as the natural skin deterioration that happens as we age, which can easily lead to skin sagging and wrinkles appearing. Some people may suffer from congenital skin sagging, while others are dissatisfied with the shape of their face. These face shapes include, for instance, those with larger cheeks, a lack of facial definition, a double chin, bags under the eyes, a drooping mouth, nasolabial wrinkles and many more other features, all of which can have a negative impact on a person’s self-esteem.
Fortunately, there are now many techniques available to provide solutions to the aforementioned problems, including cosmetic surgery, botox injections, filler injections, fine thread lifting or laser treatment. However, such solutions may be off limits for those with a fear of needles, painful procedures or going under the knife.
Nevertheless, there is no need to be down about this, as now there is a new and innovative method ready to provide answers to our skincare problems that are either low-pain or completely painless, depending on the individual’s pain thresholds. The procedure has been developed as yet another option for those who would like to give some lift to their facial skin. It’s called Ultralift.
How does Ultralift work?
Ultralift is a high-intensity focused ultrasound technique that penetrates the layer of tissue deep within the skin and subcutaneous tissue, also known as the SMAS layer. The energy focused on this layer tightens and lifts the SMAS, immediately resulting in 20-30% firmer skin. Moreover, the procedure is able to reduce excess fat found in the cheeks, side of the face and chin, meaning this one technique can provide solutions for two separate issues.
Who can benefit from Ultralift?
- Those who would like a beautiful and defined V-shaped face, and at the same time reduce excess fat in the face.
- Those suffering from a drooping mouth, bags under the eyes, drooping of the eyebrows, the eyebrows not lifting simultaneously or deep wrinkles in the cheeks.
- Those who would like to undergo a lifting procedure but do not have the time required to rest and recover, as this technique allows for the immediate application of makeup or a return to daily activities once complete.
- Those who are afraid of cosmetic surgery procedures, the pain of laser treatments or of skin damage and reddening as a result of surgery.
How long does it take to see the benefits, and how many times should the procedure be carried out?
- The procedure leaves patients with 20-30% firmer skin immediately after it has been completed, especially in those who have encountered issues with saggy skin in the cheeks, sides of the mouth and eyebrows.
- Results differ from patient to patient, but are usually most visible from around 2-3 weeks after the procedure.
- The results of the procedure last around a year, while for those with severe skin sagging it is recommended that they undergo this treatment twice a year for best results.
Many people ask, “Does it hurt?”
- During the treatment, the ultrasound waves penetrate the SMAS layer, which may result in a warm feeling underneath the skin. Some people may also feel a slight stinging sensation at this time, although it is not severe. Nonetheless, any pain felt will depend entirely on the person involved.
- Once the procedure is completed, some patients may experience a very slight reddening of the skin that will go away soon after as the skin heals itself. That being said, the application of makeup and a return to daily activities is possible straight away.
Ultralift, this innovation in facial firming technology, is quickly spreading throughout the medical world due to its proven levels of safety and its efficiency to alter the facial shape and to tighten and firm up facial skin. Furthermore, the technique has already received approval from the FDA in Thailand.
- Conditions apply in accordance to hospital.
- The hospital reserves the right to change any of the terms and conditions without prior notice.
- These prices are applicable at Samitivej Sukhumvit Hospital only.
- Now through August 31, 2019 Service can be received until September 30, 2019.
- Promotions are available to Thai nationals and foreigners residing in Thailand only.