Pediatric Cancer Center
The Pediatric Cancer Center is a comprehensive care and treatment center for children suffering from various types of cancer, for example, leukemia, lymphoma, and cancer affecting various organs, such as the liver, retina, adrenal gland, muscles and bones, as well as tumors of the brain, etc.
Diagnosis of different types of cancer, blood tests, immunology blood tests
- Radiology testing, computerized tomography (CT) scan, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) to check internal organs and determine the spread or progression of cancer
- Biopsy and surgical pathology, immunophenotype, immunohistochemistry testing
- Genetic testing for certain types of cancers
- Chemotherapy, as well as treatments using new biological agents
- Radiation therapy
- Bone marrow / stem cell transplantation treatments, as well as cell therapy
- Treatment of complication after bone marrow / stem cell transplantation i.e. graft vs host diseases with photopheresis, etc.
All treatments are administered by a team of medical professionals specializing in pediatric cancer, including pediatric oncologists, pediatric surgeons, neurosurgeons, brain disease pediatricians, bone cancer surgeons, radiologists, radiation oncologists, pediatric oncology nurses, technical staff, a physical medicine and rehabilitation team, etc.
Our Facilities and Medical Technologies
- All facilities and equipment dedicated for comprehensive care for oncologic patients and transplantation patients with cell pheresis, photopheresis etc.