Valid: April 27, 2020 - December 31, 2020
||Promotion Price (THB)
|Influenza Vaccine (for children age 10-15)
|Influenza Vaccine (for adult age 15+)
(each additional adult recipient)
|Pneumococcal Vaccine (Prevnar 13) – 1 dose
|Pneumococcal Vaccine (Prevnar 13) – 2 doses
|Pneumococcal Vaccine (Pneumovax 23)
|Package of Two Hepatitis A Vaccines (Havrix-1440)
|Package of Three Hepatitis B Vaccines (Engerix-B)
|Shingles Vaccine (Zostavax)
|Tdap Vaccine (Tetanus, Diphtheria and Pertussis) and Influenza Vaccine
Steps to receive the service
- For appointment please contact the Vaccine Center at Samitivej Sukhumvit Hospital or Samitivej Srinakarin Hospital at 02-022-2222
- After consultation with a doctor, the nursing team will schedule an appointment at your home for the vaccination service.
- Price includes initial doctor consultation fees, but excludes at-home service fees (1,200 THB/family/visit) for nurse or medical staff to administer vaccinations.
- If a doctor is required to visit the home for health examinations or vaccinations, doctor fees are an additional 800 THB for the first recipient and 500 THB for each additional recipient.
- This service is only available in the Greater Bangkok area. Bookings must be made at least 1 day in advance and payments must be made prior to receiving the service.
- All people who have been booked to receive vaccinations must be at the same address on the day of the service.
- This service is not applicable for children under age 10, pregnant women, those preparing to travel abroad, and those who consult regarding yellow fever vaccinations.
- This service is only available at Samitivej Sukhumvit Hospital and Samitivej Srinakarin Hospital.
- Available through December 31, 2020.