Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation Treatment
Valid: July 26, 2019 - December 31, 2019
Magnetic Field Therapy for Chronic Pains
Transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS) is a form of magnetic field therapy. TMS uses magnetic waves to stimulate or decrease certain brain functions. This is a non-surgical procedure with minimal side effects. TMS is a U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)-approved treatment.
Benefits of TMS Treatment
- Reduction and prevention of migraines
- Reduction of chronic headaches (office syndrome)
- Post-stroke rehabilitation (paralysis)
- Improved response to depression treatments by 50% reduction of symptoms and 40% success rate for curing the symptoms.
TMS treatment is most effective when combined with other types of treatment, such as targeted medication and continuous physiotherapy.
|TMS Treatment Program
Valid until December 31, 2019
- The number of treatments suited for the patient is at the doctor’s decision.
- Prices are applicable to outpatients only.
- Prices include doctor’s fees and exclude outpatient service fees.
- Special offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offers.
- Promotions are available to Thai nationals and foreigners residing in Thailand only.
- The hospital reserves the right to make any changes to the prices and programs without prior notice.
For more information please contact Internal Medicine Clinic, Counter 4, Building 1, Samitivej Sukhumvit Hospital or email@example.com.