Preeclampsia Risk Screening Program
Valid: July 12, 2019 - December 31, 2019
What to Know About Preeclampsia
Preeclampsia is a pregnancy complication that can put a mother and her baby at risk, and might cause death.
Who Is at Risk of Preeclampsia?
- Pregnant women aged 40+ or first-time pregnancies
- Gap of >10 years between pregnancies
- BMI score of 35 kg/m2 or more
- Having a first-degree relative who suffered from preeclampsia
7 common signs of preeclampsia pregnancies
- High blood pressure
- Sudden weight increase
- Swelling in the face, hands and feet
- Pain and tightness in the chest
- Headaches that do not go away despite medication
- Blurry vision
|Preeclampsia Risk Screening Program (Samitivej Combined Test)||6,300*|
- Detection Rate 90%
- 70% cases preventable
- For women between 11-13 weeks plus 6 days of pregnancy
- *Price excludes doctor’s fees and outpatient service fees.
- Promotion is available to Thai nationals and foreigners residing in Thailand only.
For more information please contact Women’s Health Center, Samitivej Sukhumvit Hospital, or email@example.com