Keeping your child safe is our top priority. Learn how to protect your child inside and outside of the home, in case of an emergency. Empower yourself with First Aid knowledge with Samitivej Specialist, Anjana Sachabudhawong, M.D., Pediatric Pulmonology and Critical Care.
|Tuesday, November 6||ENGLISH|
Time: 09.00-12.00 hrs.
Venue: Samitivej Sukhumvit Hospital, Bancha Lamsam Auditorium, Building Two, Sixth Floor
Fee: 1,500 Baht per person, including snacks & lunch
The seats will be confirmed once you transfer the fee before the class to Mathusorn.email@example.com:
Thanachart Bank: 003-200549-0
Account Name: Samitivej Public Company Limited
Please kindly scan the payment slip with your name on it and send it to me via email for a confirmation.
For further information and reservations please contact:
International Affairs Division at 02-022-2499,
– Seats are limited to 20
– An additional expense of 100 baht for changing the name on the certificate.
– Payments already made will not be refunded, but you may reschedule to a later date.
– Registration fee must be paid in advance.
– Please make sure you are aware of the cancellation policy.
– Payments already made will not be refunded, except for duplicates. No-shows are responsible for 100% of the registration fees.
– Notice of cancellation must be provided in writing no later than two weeks prior to the event. In this case there will be no refund but you may reschedule to a later date.
– The hospital reserves the right to change any of the conditions without prior notice.