Loving the Skin You’re In
The skin is the largest organ in the human body and one of the most vital. Much of an individual’s beauty and youthful appearance can be attributed to supple, healthy, well-nourished skin. Unfortunately, years of stress and environmental factors such as pollution can take their toll on this fragile covering. Here at Samitivej Esthetics Institute, we aim to restore the lost radiance and luster to aging skin. Our expert dermatologists are well-versed in the latest available technologies and techniques to smooth away wrinkles and take years off of your face. To do so, we employ a variety of methods, from the ever-popular Botox to the less invasive Dermalift, in which a mild electrical current stimulates the facial muscles without surgery or injections.
We also offer corrective procedures for unsightly varicose veins, moles, warts, tumors, discoloration, uneven pigmentation or teenage acne. We’ll take care of dry, itchy skin riddled with recurrent eczema and make sure that sensitive skin types get the gentle care that they need. We can even get rid of that embarrassing tattoo you’ve been trying to cover up for years. In everything we do, we maintain the same high level of international care for which we are globally recognized and JCI-accredited.
For those desiring surgically related esthetic enhancements, Samitivej Hospital’s Plastic and Esthetic Surgery Clinic offers many options.
- General dermatology
- Diagnosis and treatment of skin, hair and nail disorder
- Diagnosis and treatment of skin cancer
- Skin patch test for allergic dermatitis
- Laser surgery
- Skin laser rejuvenation
- Skin resurfacing to remove wrinkles and acne scars
- Removal of warts
- Treatment of port-wine stains/birthmarks
- Treatment of unsightly blood vessels and leg veins
- Removal of unwanted hair
- Dermatological surgical procedures for moles and cysts excisions
- Cosmetic dermatology
- Sclerotherapy for leg veins
- Problem with body structure, figure, cellulitis and skin smoothness
- Removal of age spots, sunspots and pigmented lesion
- Filler injection for tissue augmentation
- Ear piercing
- Endermologie to eliminate cellulite
- Lipodissolve therapy, which reduces fat deposits with soybean extracts
- Carbon dioxide therapy, which increases degradation of fat and tightens = skin
- Radiofrequency to increase fat utilizations, as well as remodel and firm skin
- Vibrational exercise equipment
Our Facilities and Medical Technologies
- Collagen remodeling laser – painless and non-irritating technique to stimulate new collagen synthesis resulting in tightened skin texture, wrinkle and scar reduction
- Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) – reduces red marks and discoloration
- Erbium glass fractional laser – simple and rapid treatment of sebaceous tumors
- Carbon dioxide laser – treatment for skin tumors, moles and warts
- Pigment laser – scar-free therapy for tattoo removal
- Alexandrite hair removal laser – a highly efficient means of permanent hair removal
- Vascular laser – for varicose veins and other vascular problems
- Cool laser (low power energy laser) – for acne, melasma, marks, scars and allergy-induced skin problems
- New A Peel – Diamond peel technique for collagen stimulation and new cell production and skin tightening, as well as reducing acne, wrinkles and scars
- Oxy Life – highly advanced technique to feed and revitalize the skin by oxygen jet and spray
- Microdermabrasion equipment – special exfoliation system
- Collagen mask and eye mask – revitalize and moisturize the skin, lessen unpleasant dark and swollen area around the eyes.
- Phonophoresis – special ultrasound to deliver vitamins and skin nutrients to the dermis in order to moisturize as well as strengthen the skin and reduce puffiness under eye area.
- Iontophoresis – low-energy electrical power to embed the nutrients and medicine into the skin, resulting in brighter and younger look.
- AHA – natural fruit extract to remove aged skin cells on facial surface