At Samitivej we understand that it isn’t always convenient to see a specialist during regular working hours. Our patients, and the family members who care for them, have responsibilities that demand their time. Furthermore, we know that illnesses and injuries do not confine themselves to a 9-to-5 schedule. As such, we have extended our working hours until 10:00 p.m. daily, an improvement we like to call Experts at Night. This means that you can count on our JCI-accredited care whenever it’s best for you.
Whether you’re a working mom whose child came down with a fever, a busy professional who needs a prescription renewed, or an elderly individual who has slipped on the stairs, we do our best to ensure that you receive appropriate care in a timely fashion. Our Experts at Night are available for scheduled and non-scheduled appointments, because we know it’s needed and most importantly because we care.
Samitivej’s Emergency department will continue to provide excellent care for all patient conditions around the clock. After 10 p.m., all patients will be seen in the emergency department, where emergency physicians will provide immediate health care and treatment, as well as offer referrals to specialists/departments when necessary.
General medical care for symptoms including:
- Fever, cough, sore throat, runny nose
- Headaches or migraines
- Dizziness or disorientation
- Changes in one’s disposition such as feeling depressed, unconsciousness, fainting spells or turmoil
- Unusual movements such as spasmodic movement in the arms and legs, shaking hands, stiffness, unusually slow body movement
Treatment of gastrointestinal diseases and symptoms including:
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) and all other stomach diseases
- Infection in the digestive tract
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Liver diseases including hepatitis, cirrhosis, etc.
- Abdominal pain, burning sensation in the stomach, indigestion or frequent tightness in the stomach
- Nausea and vomiting without a cause
- Diarrhea, loose stool, stool with blood
- Chronic constipation
- Black stool, stool with blood
- Vomiting blood or presence of blood in vomit
- Inability to have or control a bowel movement
- Difficulty in swallowing food or pain while swallowing food
Treatment and diagnosis of bone and joint problems including:
- Chronic or persistent back pain
- Pain or difficulty moving joints
Doctors at the Expert @ Night: Internal Medicine Clinic
- Narinthorn Surasinthon, M.D.
- Apisit Leedumrongwattanakul, M.D.
- Kunlatida Maneenil, M.D.
- Thani Tangarunsanti, M.D.
- Surasarit Khawlaor, M.D.
- Anan Wadhanadhama, M.D.
- Suwapan Pleumkanitkul, M.D.
- Manoch Rattanasompattikul, M.D.
- Supparat Upama, M.D.
- Surachai Nithiketkul, M.D.
- Jitra Tantivatanasatien, M.D.
- Thani Tangarunsanti, M.D.
- Krailerk Chettakulanurak,M.D.
Names of doctors at the Expert @ Night: Liver and Digestive Institute
- Siriwan Chaisuwan, M.D.
- Chutima Kongchayanun, M.D.
- Nathavut Sirimontaporn, M.D.
- Pitulak Aswakul, M.D.
Names of doctors at the Expert @ Night: International Children’s Hospital
- Chantapat Brukesawan, M.D.
- Worakan Promphan, M.D.
- Oraporn Dumrongwongsiri, M.D.
- Phiwad Poshyananda, M.D.
- Wimol Nganthavee, M.D.
- Bunchoo Pongtanakul, M.D.