Fix the right spot and stop the pain
As anyone who has experienced spinal pain understands, the condition can severely impact your overall quality of life. To ensure you receive the most effective and targeted treatment, Samitivej Hospital employs a multidisciplinary team of medical professionals with over four decades of combined experience and the latest medical technology. Whether your condition calls for nucleoplasty, a disc replacement, endoscopic surgery or simple physical rehabilitation, the exact cause of your pain will be identified so that you can receive the most effective treatment, allowing you to get back to your normal life again in no time.
Samitivej provides specialized treatment of back and spinal conditions at the following clinics:
- Spine and Joint Center for children and adults
- Scoliosis Center for children and adults
- Revision Spine Center for patients who have undergone back surgery, but whose symptoms are not improving, getting worse, or coming back. This condition is known as Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
We provide care for patients with the following spinal conditions:
- Osteoporosis or spinal fractures in elderly patients
- Spinal tumors, spinal growths and spinal cancer
- Injuries to the spinal column or neck
- Spinal conditions in children (surgical and non-surgical treatment)
- Scoliosis (surgical and non-surgical treatment)
- Spinal infections
- Spinal cord decompression surgery
- Cervical Spondylosis
- Herniated disc
- Cervical Spondylosis which is causing spinal cord compression
- Spinal Stenosis
- Failed back surgery syndrome
Team of Spine Specialists
45 Years of Experiences
Prof.Emeritus Charoen Chotigavanich, M.D.
38 Years of Experiences
Professor Prakit Tienboon, M.D.
Asst. Prof. Visal Kantaratanakul, M.D.
Sqn Ldr Chaiyapruk Pundee, M.D.
Pantasak Tansakul, M.D.
Paiboon Laohasinnurak, M.D.